Welcome to St. Nicholas' Church of England (VC) Primary School
St Nicholas' C of E Primary School was founded on this site in 1860 to provide education for the children of the local area.
Whilst some of the building dates back to Victorian times, it has been significantly extended over the years. We now have 6 dedicated teaching bases as well as a school hall, new kitchen and two outside play areas.
The school has around 120 pupils on roll at any time and we work in five small classes. Learning is important to us all at the school, giving children the opportunity to thrive and grow in a safe and caring environment, making a big difference to the lives of the young people who come here.
Please take the opportunity to browse our website and learn more about the work we do here.